In the Media
Our work is making a significant impact on research, polices, and public opinion. Here are some selected news articles:
- Phantom Attacks on Driver-Assistance Systems:
Wired, Ars Technica, ZDNet, Threat Post, deeplearning.ai, and Motor Trend.
- Deepfakes in Medical Scans:
The Washington Post, Forbes, BBC, Engadget, PCMag, TechCrunch, and Gizmodo.
- Voice Deepfakes:
protocol and Fortune
The following is a selection of our publications. Stay tuned -we’ve only just begun!
- The Threat of Offensive AI to Organizations Yisroel Mirsky, Ambra Demontis, Jaidip Kotak, Ram Shankar, Deng Gelei, Liu Yang, Xiangyu Zhang, Wenke Lee, Yuval Elovici, Battista Biggio. 2022. (preprint)
- The Security of Deep Learning Defences for Medical Imaging Moshe Levy, Guy Amit, Yuval Elovici, Yisroel Mirsky. 2022 (preprint)
- The Integrity of Medical AI. Mirsky, Yisroel. Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Security Implications of Deepfakes and Cheapfakes. 2022. (preprint)
- IPatch: A remote adversarial patch Mirsky, Yisroel. 2022 (preprint)
- The Creation and Detection of Deepfakes: A Survey Yisroel Mirsky, and Wenke Lee. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 2020.
- Phantom of the ADAS: Securing Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems from Split-Second Phantom Attacks Ben Nassi, Yisroel Mirsky, Dudi Nassi, Raz Ben-Netanel, Oleg Drokin, and Yuval Elovici. ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2020.
- CT-GAN: Malicious Tampering of 3D Medical Imagery using Deep Learning Yisroel Mirsky, Tom Mahler, Ilan Shelef, and Yuval Elovici. USENIX Security Symposium, 2019.
- DICOM images have been hacked! Now what? Benoit Desjardins, Yisroel Mirsky, Markel Picado Ortiz, Zeev Glozmand, Lawrence Tarbox, Robert Hornf, and Steven C. Horii. American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR), 2019.
- DeepReflect: Discovering Malicious Functionality through Binary Reconstruction Evan Downing, Yisroel Mirsky, Kyuhong Park, and Wenke Lee. USENIX Security Symposium, 2021.